WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files stored on your computer through your browser, keeping only and only information related to your preferences, no personal data.
WHAT DO THE COOKIES DO?
Usually cookies are used to save your browsing preferences, thus avoiding to re-enter data again while personalizing your navigation making it more efficient and faster by the site.
There are two types of cookies.
- These are used to save your preferences to enable a consistent browsing experience, regardless of how you access the site (Tablet, PC, Mobile).
- These are cookies for analyzing traffic patterns, so you have access to statistical data that can be used to improve and correct errors, so you have a better browsing experience.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
- Used to save necessary login information to access certain areas of the website.
- Data are collected anonymously in order to enable us to correct errors and improve the functioning of the website.
- These are used to save your preferences so you do not have to enter them each time you visit the website.
HOW CAN YOU CONFIGURE YOUR COOKIES?
All browsers allow the user to accept, reject or delete cookies but depending on your browser there are different ways of doing these operations.
Please note that however changes in cookies may prevent some features from being affected partially or totally impairing navigation on the website.